That is, until now. I tired of the banners on the pages, and have managed to disable them. Yay! Here's what I did:
1. In my source code, I located the .js file which defines the banner.
2. I opened the .js file, and copied the text.
3. I created a new page on my site which I called "strechtest.js" and pasted in the code.
4. Then I altered the new .js file, by setting all widths and heights to 0 pixels.
5. Finally, I edited all of my pages to refer to my .js for the banner instead of Freewebs'.
It works! Check it out!
In case you want to do something similar for your Freewebs account, feel free to copy my .js alteration. Access it here: