I need as many people as possible to check this.
1. Make sure you're not doing anything else in your browser (besides viewing this, of course).
2. Go to a user page on YouTube of someone who has the new YouTube layout and has a lot of videos. I know this happens on the vlogbrothers channel.
3. Scroll down in the user's list of uploaded videos, and click something from a while ago.
4. Watch in horror as your browser crashes.
5. If step 4 didn't happen to you, then you're lucky (or using Chrome, where Flash can't crash the browser). But in every browser I've used, YouTube's new flash program has caused an epic browser fail.
YouTube, you're going to force this crap onto us? Really?